Thursday, December 29, 2005

River of Time

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Okay, I have been sooo way lax pertaining to staying current with this InterIceAge4 site. That's what new year's resolutions are for. Right? I am resolving, here and now, to keep this site current, and thriving. My previous posts have centered around current events, or politics, and the like. I get tired of these kind of subjects oftentimes. News outlets, and other bloggers, all crank out news and commentary on like a 24/7 sausage machine. How can VeryTerry keep up with all that? Besides, many do a much better job than I ever could. So InterIceAge4 will continue. It is only the unwinding course the site will take that is not entirely certain. Then again, that is like life, yes? Here I sit typing on this sunny, warm (here where I am, anyway) morning. The sun is rising, bright mellow streaks filtering through partially open blinds. How lovely is that? Outside, after a night of intense rain and thunderstorm, the sky is as clean and clear blue as any sky ever has been. It is winter. It is the end of a year transisioning into a new year. I listen to "I am Robot and Proud." Beautiful, melodic, musical compositions keep me company as I type. How nice is all this?
In these circumstances, how can I think about the news?
As we move ever closer to 2006, VeryTerry resolves to continue InterIceAge4. Maybe I post about a topical issue I feel to be important, or maybe I simply lay out my thoughts, as I am doing now.

Whatever the course, I pledge to keep you satisified, and to keep you wanting to revisit this site.
Let us all have a wonderful new year. I know I am seriously making resolutions for 2006. I am making so many, in fact, I am going to have to come up with some sort of visual organizational system in order to stay on top of the larger picture. I mean, I wouldn't want redundant resolutions, so, I'm classifying all of 'em.
In closing, allow me to share one or two interesting sites on resolutions I have found interesting. Hey, got privacy, check out
Top Ten Consumer Privacy Resolutions. Of course, we should check out if Bill O'Reilly has made any resolutions yet. Yes, as amazing as it may seem, even your cat has made some resolutions this year.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Finally, feel free to visit goalsguyfor a bit of new year's history, the 10 most common resolutions, and you can brush up on the lyrics to Auld Lang Synewith the goalsguy too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home